HAPPY NEW YEAR PROMOLUTIONS
Happy New Year! It's time for my "NEW YEAR PROMOLUTIONS" you read em, you
operate by em and you profit from them.
DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THESE NEW YEAR PROMOLUTIONS OR
YOU WILL FIND OUT FIRSTHAND, WHY YOUR CLUB IS
Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?
* You will not allow your club to become under the thumb of club promoters
who become instant partners by taking your cover charge, demanding a VIP
LIST, a Bar Tab, and a major attitude.
Not this Year, it's your club, you will promote it, pack it and profit from
* You will not make the same marketing mistakes you made last year, with
Clear Channel Radio, with pathetic flyers, with worthless newspaper ads.
* You will not tolerate rude, arrogant, obnoxious employees, no warnings, no
discussion, Have a nice life.
* You will not get into a price war with your competition with who can go
the lowest in prices.
* You will not listen to your Spouse, or anyone else that has no hands on
successful experiences, track record, or knowledge in
how to pack your club with Quality Patrons and WOMEN.
* You will not charge a pathetic cover charge of less than $5 for any event
you hold that the door charge should be covering and
not the bar burdened with.
* You will not allow any Club or Bar or Lounge to simply open up without you
stealing their thunder.
* You will not book local bands that do not learn new material, dress like
slobs, smoke and drink on stage and think they are your life line.
* You will not as almost every club in Augusta, Georgia does, offer ladies
nights, where ladies drink free, how insane, how
totally pathetic, Women know exactly how to entice a male
patron to buy them a drink why should the club do it all night?
* You will not allow your DJ to ruin your format and play what he thinks the
club should spin, rather than what he was told to mix.
* You will not allow drug dealers or users to take over your club
in any way, shape or form.
* You will not allow as this lunatic club Owner in Seattle does, girls
underage in free, just to have some girls in the club, nor will you pay
girls to come into your club, if your that desperate, close it, or sell it.
* You will not let your bathrooms become cesspools, nor let your carpet,
your walls, your atmosphere look like a North Korea testing site.
* You will not let partners decide what to do, when they have no hands on
experience, no perception, just flexing their big mouths, because they have
their money invested. BUY THEM OUT NOW.
*You will not let any Holiday, Theme Night, Local Celebration pass you by,
without being part of it.
* You will not drink and hit on female staff ever.
Let me repeat that for the arrogant Owners, you will not drink and act like
a total putz and hit on your own female staff.
You want to be a Pig, go to a Farm.
* You will not ignore hard working staff without rewarding them and
bestowing accolades on them.
* You will not lower your dress code standards just to put clubbers in your
* You will not allow your "Security Staff" to act any way but courteous,
professional and low key.
* You will not let Female Staff or Female Patrons walk to their cars that
may be parked in an area with no lighting and that may pose a risk.
* You will not give total authority to run your club, your bar, your lounge
to any one person, and the ability to sign checks, without
your signature as well, if you own it, you oversee it.
* You will not sign any long-term leasing contracts, marketing agreements,
without first studying the upside and the downside and realize the
commitment you are making.
* As for "HIP HOP Nights," I offer the following e-mail sent to me recently:
Good morning Rich,
I would have to agree with your article "Hip Hop is So Dangerous." As a
matter of fact we experienced this particular incident at a club that we
promote at. Last week we experienced some inclement weather right before
the club open. Between the heavy rain and the sudden drop in
temperature, patrons did not make the venture to show up to the club.
And to be honest this was how it was at most clubs that night. Anyway,
when myself and my partner made our way to the club that night, we
noticed that the club was fairly packed that night. What we also noticed
was that the club was extremely "thugged out" that night. In the short
time that we stayed there, there was 3 fights that broke out. Honestly,
it has been the most breakouts of that sort since we have been promoting
there, which is only a month. You mentioned in the article that it is a
good tactic to have your female patrons feel safe. To be honest I didn't
feel safe there myself that night.
Well, I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you on your
article. I will personally keep what you said in mind as I and my
partner endeavor on the road of promoting.
"HIP HOP Nights" just by themselves, will not work.
YOUR FINAL PROMOLUTION:
This Year, You will not "Panic Promote and Hope" by giving away the drinks,
the cover and begging patrons to come in........
You will wrap around "THE FUN" and "THE WOW FACTORS" in order to defuse the
Night and refuse to allow "thugs, punks, and scarface" types from even
entering your Club.
I have designed a night that features "Hip Hop" but takes the edge off,
keeps the thugs out, attracts hot women, and is a high energy night of
music, fashion and attraction.
It has no violence, no slobs, no troublemakers, and in fact can take a slow
weeknight and make it a huge moneymaking weekly you "OWN" the area dominight.
That's right you dominate the night.
Now, call Rich Unger at 941-921-7027 and say "Happy New Year Rich, let's
pack my place".
Or, e-mail RichUnger@promotingnightclubs.com and write it.
Either way, don't let your club, your bar, your lounge, your night life
after your restaurant stops serving food, slowly die.........
THESE ARE THE MONEY MONTHS CASH IN..............................